31 August 2007

House Hunting with Carianne

Hey ya'll...

Today was such a blessing...I texted Carianne last night (Dan's girlfriend...I met her the first weekend I was here in Biloxi--from Saturday night Bible Study)

to see when she would be here...seems that she'd arrive last night...and today she would be driving around aimlessly looking for an apartment...so I told her I was free and would be totally down for hanging out with her.

Anyway, we had some good times today. We went to check out one place...and it was in the "sketto" as Carianne calls it. It means it's not quite ghetto, it's sort of ghetto...so it's "sketto". That was the first one. Then...we happened to run into another apartment complex...

Then we drove around and saw some other places...

Some were 3 bedroom 2.5 bath for $2000...

And there was a mobile home park...but apparently--you gotta OWN a mobile home, before you can rent there.

That's all I got for now. Time for bed...since we (Brian DeCicco) and I are going to go volunteer at the Urban Life Ministries Center-- helping make houses and stuff. Early morning...

Signing off--blessed to be love...grateful for mercy and grace.

No comments: