29 August 2007

Lighning

Perhaps one of the coolest things about being down here in MS is the weather. We don't get this kind of convection that produces these sweet thunderstorms (which apparently can produce lots of water--haven't seen it yet), but I have seen the lightning. Check out this pic from last night's storm...

Kim and I went to the beach today...well we tried to go swimming twice...the Triangle was closed, and then the natatorium (sp?) had a high school swim meet...so we went to lay out instead...

Check out these pics from the beach...


Interesting Palm tree....


Can you see the water... and those two black things are similar to pipes running out to the GUlf...except that Katrina ripped them up badly...so they used to run out further off the coast...and now not so much. At least...so I was told...


Ok...tell me YOU would want to touch that water?



Alrighty. CSI is about over...meaning I'm about to hit the hay (9pm comes...)

Signing off...
Tired...and grateful to be feeling a bit better than before...and for friends that call to remind me they care ;) ...

No comments: