22 December 2007

Coming Back to Him

There is a point where I've lost my brain and everything else. But perhaps this night of getting away from my sick husband and my mom-has indeed been blessed.

My rewritten verses...of encouragement and holding on...
Is 54:10
When everything around you falters and the world is crashing in, my unfailing love, my faithfulness will never be shaken; it will never fail, slip, fall or be overthrown by this world, and my promise of peace-wholeness, contentment-will never leave, says the Lord-who has tender affection and compassion for you.
Zeph 3:17
The Lord your God-whom you know closest to you, is in your midst, at the seat of your thoughts and mind, he is a victorious warrior-a mighty one who gives victory and delivers from sin and guilt and torment. He will take great joy and rejoice over you when you go to Him. He will be quiet in his love-loving you the same as he loved Abraham, Isaac and Jacob. Renewing that love- and shot over you in joy as you return to your God in Christ.

-----------------------------

I think this help describes my life. There was a storm a while ago, with real lightning and thunder (odd for Hawaii), and it reminds me of my life. A storm, but beautiful in His hands.

No comments: