16 January 2009

It's time...

For an update.

It's been way too long hasn't it? I apologize!

Some may know, we are expecting a little blessing in our lives. Due 13 July (one month from me!)... so for now I'm 14 weeks along... and definitely feeling pregnant. Between random food cravings/aversions, lightheadedness and the joy of morning sickness :) -- O yes, not to mention tired (ability to sleep for 12 hours), and headaches. But I've been promised that it'll all be worth it... in 26 weeks (ish).
A preview of our little one at 13 weeks. It'll be another 7 weeks before we get another ultrasound, as well as the infamous GENDER determination.


I suppose that is the biggest piece of news for now... More to come later!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

11 I will remember the deeds of the LORD; yes, I will remember your miracles of long ago. 12 I will meditate on all your works and consider all your mighty deeds. Ps 77: 11-12

1 comment:

JessInChristAmen said...

i was waiting by my phone to get this picture message. *sigh haha nah. i heard that the second cycle is the most comfortable...well considering the situation. so yayyy only 12 more weeks before the first sign of relief! (its nice to know God shows you the finish line..to help out last the sufferings!) but the 12 hour naps sounds enjoyable :)

did you make Marcus run out to buy any weird food concoctions yet?!