30 March 2009

Busy day...

Well it started off picking up a friend from the airport and taking her to Mililani. At that point I was like, well I'm all the way out here, I might as well go to Waikele outlets and use my 25% off Carters coupon, and stop by Motherhood and Old Navy while I'm in the neighborhood. Well, relatively in the neighborhood. So I went, and I shopped, and I had lots of fun shopping for babies (not just mine, but others' too...which reminded me that I have no idea how big Kailia and Baby B are...and was scared to buy them stuff)...Turns out Carters was having a huge Easter sale, so things were like 40-60% off, AND I still got to use my 25% coupon. I didn't pay full price for anything today! :P

I walked away from the outlets with: stuff for others, burping clothes (not too big of a fan of them now...), 3bibs, 2 onesies, hooded towels, and 2 bodysuits for the little peanut. I got a new pair of shorts, a pair of yoga pants, and a sweet new top I can't wait to sport (possibly to Debutante ball on Saturday and church on Sunday--don't worry, I'll post a pic).

Then I scheduled a prenatal massage appt for tomorrow afternoon. I went to Little Cesars to treat on cheese sticks and sauce...then to Target to look for a reclining pillow (apparently hard to find on the island)...and walked out with the delicious bubbleshack nectar soap (http://www.bubbleshackhawaii.com/)-- something I'm excited to try and it was $8 cheaper than the bodywash version (thought I'd try a bar of soap for once)...

Called Leila but we had to reschedule our get together...so headed home where I started cleaning (relatively-dishes and laundry), then headed back out to get rid of old tennis shoes, bag of clothes, and luggage...I have to go to Niketown to drop off the shoes... but they're out of the house at least.

Then got to hang out with hubby for a little bit and Natasha came over and we ate and Wii'd it up. Quite a lot of fun actually, realized I've never really played the wii (minus the fit)...so it was a new experience for both of us. Just dropped her off... and now I'm realizing how tired I am...

That's it for the day. Hope all is well with you... and hopefully I'll be blogging a bit more these days. :)

No comments: