18 May 2009

32 Weeks... woah.

Well, again this will be short. Already 830 and I'm supposed to be sleeping by 8 in order to wake up for work tomorrow. But this is definitely been than sleeping at 10!

I can't believe it's already 32 weeks. So much to update on. I had my first baby shower yesterday with my Beta Beta Gamma sisters. It was awesome, lots of good food, hanging out, and fun games! PLUS they super blessed and surprised me with the BOB revolution jogging stroller, in a perfect color-orange! Finally got to see my pledge sisters Erin and Sarah, that was great! Can't wait for Kimmy to come back into town and we can all cruise together!
My ankles are definitely starting to swell. This lady told me it doesn't really count until they're cankles. But.. they're swelling. I've definitely hit the 40lb mark (boo)... but... I think I might be determined to eat less junk and more healthy (as opposed to before when I ate whatever I wanted). I got on the treadmill today for the first time in a few days. Last week was nuts with work and this past weekend was super busy. Anyway. Enough excuses. I'm looking forward to swimming after work tomorrow.

Well I'm trying to upload a little footage (from my digital camera) of Zeke moving around a bit earlier today. Sorry for the background noise, I was watching 30 Rock on hulu.com and they're singing this weird song. Anyway... I hope it works...




Also got some pics for you... Wow guess I missed a 31 week thing. O well. I think I might have overloaded my computer trying to upload pics and video all at once...



9 May (3ow5d) stretch marks...

18 May (32w) belly...

Ah ha! Praise God it worked... I can almost go to bed... waiting for Blogger to process video...

Well, speaking of baby showers, reminds me of registries. People asked me what we needed, so I'll let you know... we just got some sheets in the mail today (thank you Kerrin and Sarah D!), and we already have the crib from craigslist, and we have a sweet running stroller (can't wait! Thank you BBG ladies!!). Oh right, what we need. LOL.

Well we're registered on amazon, at target, and baby emporium (for all those in the local area). That's a good start right? We need: carseat and extra base. That's about as much as we need right now before baby comes. We would also like a pump, some accessories for the stroller, (so we can put the carseat on top of it), and some other random stuff (hamper and diaper holder from amazon-it's cute with monkeys!). Baby tub, baby stuff like that. A video camera since we should document our child :p, maybe someone to help us put in the flooring before he comes...Guess I'm not that much help after all. Well.. that's what we don't have so far. Now you know.

Hooray! Video all pau, ready for bed.

Night night...

No comments: