18 June 2009

Underwater maternity photos


I had this idea of taking underwater maternity photos. You can google underwater maternity pics and you'll that most of them are naked with some sort of floating material around them... very artsy, a little weird, usually in a pool, and not really me. But I was sure that I love the water (especially the ocean) and I wanted to try and capture the beauty of the ocean with this so called beauty of being pregnant. :)

With that in mind, it took a lot to try and get this coordinated. Original photographer had to back out, secondary didn't work, so it was Laney and I, using Jessamy's Olympus camera that takes underwater pics. Here are some of my favorites. Hope you enjoy.

Taken 17 June, 36w2d.

















If you want to see all of my favorites, you can check out the facebook album.




No comments: