05 July 2009

39 weeks...

I'm not getting as good at updating these days... but I wanted to get some pics your way...

These were taken by Mario...and we had lots of fun doing them. I can't wait to see the rest of them! They were taken at 38w2d...


Hello in there...


Fish Lips...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


4 Jul 38w5d (Jessamy's party)


The front view...I wanted to see if he looks like he's dropping at all...



and of course the side view...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Updates...well I have my 39 week appt tomorrow, so I can't really tell you much in that regard. I can't remember if I told you have my biopsy on Wednesday (they'll go into my jaw and take out a sample of the cyst so they know for sure what it is, and how to treat it once baby comes). My bike was stolen between Saturday and today... it was a beautiful bike and it makes me sad that it's gone (even tho I didn't get to ride it a lot lately, I was looking forward to getting back into racing). But apparently our homeowners insurance helps cover some of it... if I were to get a new bike it'd be about 900$ -holy smokes!

Nothing is really done in baby room. It's had to take a break-worked this past weekend (Fri-Sun) so Fri after work I had to do my hw, Sat after work did Jessamy bday/going away party prep and party, Sun after work--can't remember. Worked on Jess's scrapbook? That took a lot today- like all afternoon. I was planning on doing water aerobics but realizing the bike was stolen but a damper in plans...

Tomorrow's a busy day. Between 6a-12p I gotta stop by labor and delivery to have my 39wk 'appt' and then do errands on base: commissary, pickup dental records, get gas, return something at BX, pick up Kimmy's ring... then come home and clean/get ready... BBG pledge class sisters coming over for dinner... somewhere I need to do baby room stuff/laundry. *sigh*

Wed work at 6am (so much better than 4!) then biopsy in the afternoon. Thurs work at same time, then my mom flies in at 8pm. Hopefully Thurs for sure after work I'll be able to do baby prep stuff...cause I'm not sure how I'll feel Wed after that biopsy...

Alright, should clean up living room floor. It's a disaster from scrapbooking. Then shower and bed...sleepy. Very sleepy.


No comments: