25 August 2009

Um...

Oops-I started this post 25 Aug and never finished it. So I'm just posting it now.
---

Alright, so I take back that statement about my son. I was wrong. Apparently I was doing something wrong, and I messed up so it was much harder to suck than it was supposed to be.

Now that I've made that clearance and cleared my conscience.

I had a nutritionist appt the other day. To get my weight, body fat composition, and metabolic rate check. Unfortunately it wasn't my normal lady, which is pretty sad for me, but it was still cool to get the bod pod assessment again, and see where I need to go. She mentioned not eating enough, and she wanted me to stay in the higher range of my calories (2200). So that meant I needed to track my food intake. I started, and boy was I amazed at how much I actually take in. You know when you don't eat sweets or junk food, and snack on fruits and veggies-your calorie intake is a lot less than what it used to be. *sigh* Amazing how after 24 years of eating too much, I'm actually on the other end. You know how your body goes into starvation mode when you don't eat enough, I think that's what was going on. My body needs a certain amount of intake in order to produce milk, and with working out and life, I wasn't losing weight because my body was in starvation mode, and probably a huge contributor to why I am not able to produce enough milk. Interesting right? I know.

Well, I should be sleeping, but I'm addicted to JAG. One disc at a time... as it flows in thru Netflix. Season one baby. Anyway. Here's something hilarious from SNL- it's a skit with Justin Timberlake... frickin hilarious.


No comments: