13 April 2010

Hair cut?

Well faithful readers... it's time for some polling...

I'm considering getting my hair cut. Well it's a little more than considering... I asked my friend Angie about her hair stylist, because she has amazing hair. Really, she's beautiful and her hair is always amazing. She inspired me to get the digital perm, and since I was growing my hair out for Marcus (he likes long hair), he offered to pay for my perm (quite pricey those things). Anyway, I guess Ang is my hair inspiration. So I asked about her stylist, and she gave me his card, and I never called him. So the other day she offered to bring me to her hair appointment, so I could meet him. I was excited to meet him because she told me he's honest, and I love stylists that are honest with you (like, I want to do this to my hair... no you don't).

Anyway. If I'm going to cut it, it's going to be all of it, since I want to donate it to Locks of Love (minimum of 10")... so unlike Kit's original suggestion of going gradual, I won't necessarily being doing it that way. Below are some pictures of hair styles I'm thinking about... interested in your feedback.

a) b)
c) d)

5 comments:

Kim Shigeoka said...

I like picture b for you

littlemissnoname said...

When I look for pics of hair cuts I always pick "A"! How funny! I think you should keep your hair long, but I understand the need for change. You are beautiful no matter if your hair is long or short. Love you friend!

Billie said...

I'm going to donate to Locks of Love too! Well, not yet, because I'm not ready for my hair to be that short yet. It needs to grow just a little more. I'd consider straightening my hair when I do cut it. I like either B or D for you. I like your beautiful long hair, but it'll grow back.

Sarah said...

I like A... or D!!!! Now I wanna cut MY hair! :) Cutting hair is theraputic!

Shana said...

I like number 1! We should go together, because I want to get mine chopped too!! Maybe if we had support we could actually do it.

I showed these to Jon, because I wanted him to see the first cut for me. He says "They all look the same, I don't see any difference." haha...men! ;)