18 May 2010

So long ago...

Was my last post. Or at least it feels like it.

I can't even remember the last time I posted, or what I said.

But... here's what's on my mind lately...

A Coach purse. Marcus bought me a wallet for Mother's day, but the poor man was so frazzled from the baby that he didn't realize that he had already "paid" for the exact same wallet, a while ago. So he offered to do an upgrade, but I couldn't quite justify paying $300+ for a purse. A PURSE. But oh how much I've started to enjoy them (now that I can't have them). Well, Marcus said I could have the money to buy some things, so I opted for a swim pull buoy, a mesh bag for all swim stuff, and some capris and shorts from Sports Authority. (Too bad seemingly some of them don't fit as well as they did at the store... :/ hmmph) Anyway, that was nice of Marcus. He said, "I remembered that you wanted a wallet, so I bought you one." Very nice.

I used Ebay to purchase something... that was needed for someone else. And God totally worked it out because if I had bought it sooner I could have bought it from the website for a decent price, but I wasted too much time. But it was on Ebay for a little less, but with shipping from Canada it was more than from the original website, but there was an option of Bargaining! The seller accepted an offer that in the end the total cost was $2 less than original price! Totally amazing (God is soo good).

Now I'm addicted to looking at Coach items on Ebay. Sadness. Especially when you lose something cause you're not ALWAYS online. It also shows me how cheap I really am. I refuse to pay full price for anything.

School starts next week. Two classes. That'll be interesting.

Going to Nevada in June for a week, THAT will be fun. I'm excited. Vegas and Reno baby! I'm almost tempted to drive to the Grand Canyon, but that can't be a good idea :P

Orthodontist appt June 2 for a consultation. I've realized, I do hope that they can fix this bite with braces. The other option-break my jaw and be wired shut for 4-6 weeks. *no comment*

Scheduled physical therapy appt same day, so I can make sure I start healing properly. And doing what I can as soon as I can.

I swam 1000m the other day. It was a good workout, and I know I pushed it a little, but it's nice to at least be able to swim to work out. My goal is 30min, 3 times a week.

... time for bed. night night.

No comments: