09 July 2010

Something a little cleaning can't help...

Or at least I thought so, or at least it felt good to get on my hands and knees and clean the floor. I got into a frenzy. It seemed there was just too much and it was just so gross, I couldn't take it anymore. And although I'm still a little anxious about tomorrow, I do feel a tiny bit better knowing there aren't a ton of dishes in the sink, and the floors are relatively clean.

In the meantime, I think about what I should blog about, and all I can think of is
I can't believe:
- I *should* be able to take the full PT test after Sep 26... 1.5 mi run, situps and pushups. WOW
- My son is turning ONE on Monday
- Said child's birthday party is Sunday
- Tricia had Moriah early this morning, and God was soo good with labor of like 5hours, or less. (Craziness! It's her first too!)
- I have become soooo aware of how wicked I am. Seriously. You have no idea. You think you know, but you don't. Marcus might have the best clue of anyone, poor guy.
- Through this time of awareness, I still feel like I am not desperate enough for God. That I'm missing the point... that I'm just not getting it.
- That Marcus still loves me.
- I enrolled in two classes this term and thought it would be a good idea. Fortunately, God worked it out where I have homework due on different dates: Tues, Wed, Sat... now if only I could remember that fact...
- How much, if I let it, I could really complain about work. We'll see after the next couple weeks. All I can pray is for a heart that accepts change, and for my leadership.
- How incredibly amazing God is. Even in all my wickedness, hard heartedness, pride, narcissism... He still loves ME.


I'll leave you with this, something I'm trying to hold on to...

Get rid of all bitterness, rage and anger, brawling and slander, along with every form of malice. Be kind and compassionate to one another, forgiving each other, just as in Christ God forgave you.

Eph 4:31-32

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Cleaning always helps :) I love you and miss you. I can't believe our babies are "toddlers" now either :(