09 April 2011

hard hearted...

Tonight I was reminded how hard hearted I am. Quick to judge, slow to forgive. It's frustrating, when I know I should just let things go... but it gets to a point of when I want to throw my hands up and say, "really God?"

But sometimes I wonder if that is the point. I don't really find it ironic at all that my first week back at work, I didn't get to have any quiet time. I didn't get to see anyone from church. In actuality, it was my family (hardly that at some points in the week), and my coworkers...no one else. Perhaps that was the point?

To throw my hands up TO God. Surrendering all, into His presence.

His presence... I am so far from it... it's frustrating.

I will give you a new heart and put a new spirit in you; I will remove from you your heart of stone and give you a heart of flesh. Ezekiel 36:26

Please God...

No comments: