14 April 2011

Meal 1-Dijon Pork Tenderloin w/Broccoli

Today was the first day of sticking to our E-Mealz cooking plan. On the menu was Dijon Pork Tenderloin w/Broccoli. I think when the menu said, "parmesan cheese" it meant the fresh stuff, not the cheap kraft one. So instead, I added some leftover shredded cheddar cheese for the broccoli. But seriously, I'm not sure a meal could get any easier. Coated the pork with olive oil, some minced garlic (my own touch), and dijon mustard. Put in the casserole dish with a lid for 50 min (we have a gas stove)...and it was done! And delicious!

So there you go Sarah, day 1, easy and yummy! The only adjustment I'd do is cook more broccoli, since my half of the frozen bag seemed a little small :)

G'night!
SAVE TIME AND MONEY WITH E-MEALZ MEAL PLANS

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Imagine my excitement when I log on and see THIS!!!! :)