27 July 2011

Along the way...


Saying goodbye at the airport was hard...but mostly because the kid was going nuts from being in his stroller and not having free reign of the airport :) Finally, after walking from American to Hawaiian Airlines, I figured I should let hubby off the hook and let him go home with kid. But I had a feeling he was gonna leave me anyway, even if I hadn't "okay'd" it :P

Love the hubby...

"Cheeeese!" :D Love the kid.

Some of you might know, my flight out of Honolulu heading to Keesler for my training was delayed by 2hrs. This caused me to miss my original flight out of LA to Dallas, thus missing my flight to Gulfport...

So, after at least an hour at the ticket counter of the lady trying to scramble to get me on Continental's flight, their flight, I eventually made it out of Honolulu around 10pm, on Hawaiian Airlines. My layover in Dallas was a blessing, since Trish & Matt decided to use their Sunday to drive to Dallas (about 2hrs), to take me out to dinner at In & Out (nom nom nom!).

Here's some pics from that day...
The Matterns: We're such a random set of friends, but still blessed by their friendship!

Yummy...In & Out (added grilled onions!) w/chocolate shake :)

No comments: