28 January 2012

Answered Prayers

I posted this as my FB status Friday I think...
I really want to thank all of you for your prayers. God has totally answered them and given me an absolute peace about the surgery being postponed. As I was reminded today during my quiet time..."Jesus tells us not to worry about any of these things. Look again & think, keep your mind on the 'much more' of the heavenly Father." (my utmost for his highest) then again in Prov 27:1 commentary by Chuck Smith, "Don't be all worried or concerned about tomorrow, or don't boast about tomorrow...you don't know what God has in store for you..."

I was super convicted about the worrying, the anger, the planning I had done without God.

So I thought I'd share this with you...in case you don't have FB or something. :D

No comments: