20 October 2012

Healing

There's a lot of healing that's going on lately.

Spiritually... and physically.

The surgery didn't go as well as we could have hoped.  Apparently I had a lot of scar tissue, so because of the amount they removed and not knowing how the graft would settle, they didn't put the posts in.  I was a little upset waking up from surgery and not having posts in my mouth.  I might have dropped the F-bomb waking up and asking why I had the surgery if the posts weren't in.  buuuut... can you blame me?

Anyway. Guess the posts will go in, when I get back from deployment. And until then, I pray that the soft tissue graft takes, and that between now and then, neither the bone nor the soft tissue get any smaller...

Side note-we're less than 2 weeks away from moving out of the house and heading to Hawaii. What a crazy month it's been... on so many accounts. And life just keeps on rolling!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hope you enjoy Hawaii. Sorry to bother you.

Brenda said...

Thanks, no bother.. ^ who is this? ^