07 April 2014

Freemie?

It's a play on words. It's a breast pump. Called "Free-mie." And it's awesome.

Hannah thinks so as well.
Apparently it makes for a great pillow.


How's this for hands-free driving? Bwahahaha..

It has its quirks, but basically it's a cup that you put in your bra, and it pumps. And it's amazing. Convenient, and I pump way more often with it out of convenience. Not like I pump to feed Hannah (I can pump about 3oz a day, which is one bottle for her; and she takes about 3-4 bottles a day in extra to what I feed her. I'm not sure how that's going to work when I get back to work :/)

At any rate, any pumping mommas should definitely consider this pump... or the adapter kit from Amazon! :) Did I mention you could use it with other pumps? 

Yup, go check it out.

No comments: