07 April 2014

Relief

It's been a while. Mostly because we have a night routine, that does not include pumping in the middle of the night, and my charger died for my laptop so I had to get a new one.

At any rate, Wed 4/2 we had our last weight check for Hannah. I went in and told Marcus this was the first weight check I wasn't concerned about. We had a system with formula, and we even were blessed with 10oz of breastmilk (BM) from a random source, our photographer. When we had our session that Monday (newborn session), she said she had two frozen bags leftover and she didn't want it to go to waste. I was shocked she didn't want to give it to her toddler (18months), but she was done with BM. So I gladly took it, and didn't give it a second thought.

Hannah weighed in at a whopping 8lb 8oz (3.85kg), a significant up from her 7lb 5oz days. And I was confident. And relatively happy.

We don't have to go back for weekly checks anymore, and her next appointment is her 2 month appt. Praise God! (Mom's sanity can return not having to go back to the doctors all the time :P)

No comments: